Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
In the distant future, in the darkest regions of space, the ghosts of the past whisper your name. You are Jim Raynor, a marshal-turned-rebel on a vigilante crusade to bring down the Dominion and its nefarious leader, Arcturus Mengsk. Haunted by betrayal and remorse, some believe you may have given up the fight. But you have promises to keep… and a need for vengeance that’s long overdue.
Featuring a single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II presents a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in a sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. In addition, Blizzard offers online play through Battle.net with several enhancements and features to make StarCraft II even better.
* Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the original game
* Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
* Units and gameplay mechanics distinguish each race
* 3D-graphics engine with support for visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
* Full multiplayer support, with competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net