Internet Fax – A guide to sending and receiving faxes using internet faxing services
How would you recognize a good innovation? It must improve a certain process in a simple and easy method. According to this definition internet fax is a great innovation. Find out how you can send and receive faxes using internet fax services.
Internet fax improves the process of sending and receiving faxes – No more investing and maintaining an expensive fax machine, no more frustrated waiting to delayed faxes or free phone lines. Internet fax brings a new era to the data transmission world.
A guide to sending faxes using internet fax services – email to fax services:
1. If you do not have one, you must create an email account.
2. Make an account on one of the internet fax services. Just go to their site and log in. You can use the free trial or pay almost nothing to get an account.
3. Install the internet fax service software and fill in the required parameters.
4. Open a new email message.
5. Write the content of the fax in the body section of the mail or attach a text file with the content.
6. Fill in the destination number in the “To” field. The destination number will be a combination of the fax number and the internet fax service. For example, if the fax number is “12345678” and the internet fax service is “efax”, then the destination number would be: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Fill in the recipient name in the subject field of the email message (not mandatory).
8. Choose the “Send and Receive” to send the fax.
9. The fax will immediately reach the recipient as a regular fax.
A guide to receiving faxes using internet fax services – fax to email service:
1-3. The first three phases are identical to the ones in the email to fax guide.
4. Once a fax is sent to you, it will automatically be converted into an email message, which you could read as any other email.
Well, internet fax service is a real innovation. Try it. The only question now is which internet fax service is the best one for your needs.